Wednesday, July 09, 2008

DJ's Food Report from Poland

Food in poland

Hay all,
Currently known as 'Boo Boo Bot ' dont ask, that's what happens when you travel, you get a new nick name every trip.
Well as M.P (Carl) has explained about the food situation, Im gonna go into it, in a little bit more detail.

First with breakfast, you are welcomed to a beautiful sun rise which is so warm, and to match, warm milk with your cereal mmmmmmmm oh I love warm milk.

The cereal is full of nuts and rasins with some odd looking black marble things, they are as hard as a marbles, I'm not too sure what it is, but, its gotta be good for ya.
With this cereal, you can't forget your vegies - go the cucumbers and tomatoes. Some of you should try it one morning, try a spoon full of cereal put a bit of cucumber in your mouth then wash it down with some warm milk PERFECT!

Lunch here is the main meal of the day, so its sort of like having dinner at lunch time.
Now this is my refueling part of the day.
With lunch we have had a variety of meals, from what I think was pork but tasted a bit like lamb then a bit like beef - I'm not too sure what it was, but - its gotta be good for ya.

You get brown rice with most of the meals and a buffet of veges, carrots with some sort of hot mustard sauce and coleslaw which is kinda like soup, well thats the buffet.

We have also had meat balls, I am not too sure about the meat, I think I had chicken and beef in mine, there were bits of white meat in it, hay it could be the special ingredient - well thats what I'm gonna call it.

With this meal you also get soup. Potato soup, Mushroom soup, Pea soup, Soup with bits of meat in it, and oh yeah heres that little black thing again, its in all the soups, so - its gotta be good for ya.

Then here comes my favourite part of the day, Dinner.

Now as you all know, Kiwis love their meat, and for dinner thats exactly what you get MEAT!! and the meat sweats hahahaha
As you walk into the food bar you are welcomed with a massive smell of MEAT!!
There is a wide array of sausages such as Black sausages which are full of blood (not really my liking but Sue loves them)
Red sausages which M.P (Carl) and Juggerman (Luke) devour a whole plate everytime. I liked the
Sausages in wraps, kinda like little breakfast sausages, but I gave up on them by the time you open it, its cold.
Ham HAm HAM!!! theres another variety of ham and luncheon, I think I counted seven different types of ham and about five diifferent types of luncheon.

And for all the vege loving people out there here it comes cucumbers tomatoes and bread!!!
We have classified bread as a vege over here as it has carbs.

Dinner is about 7pm, its quite early, so around 8:30pm we somehow find ourselves wandering down to this pizza place down the road (hay wev gotta eat) - its gotta be good for ya!!!!

Well I hope all is well in NZ and all is not to cold.
See you all soon
Your food taster Boo Boo Bot
DJ Thompson

No comments: