Thursday, July 10, 2008

last update from camp‏

hi all

This may not be the best update as I'm Writing this from the town square in wroclaw (pronounced brotswav or something similar).

We fly out from here tomorrow morning at4am... Through Warsaw and onto Moscow for a night.

So, on with the update regarding yesterday. Master Jedut actually took a very humane class for our final session. Most of the Class focused on footwork and developing decent rhythm during exercises. Master jedut did of course save a few fun exercisesto send us on our way including a test of which just involved sitting cross-legged with arms extended at 90 degrees to either side...for what must've been five minutes or so.

Master jedut finished with a talk on the benefits of pushing past your limits. He discussed how training ten days straight without rest isn't ideal under normal circumstances but it really gives you an insight into your own training ethic, giving you something to feel good about at the end of a long haul.

So we're chilling out here in the town square discussing our thoughts on the camp. It would seem that given the chance we would all seriously consider doing this again.

To finish up, I thought I would describe last night's grading. I'll send this through first though as writing on this tiny keyboard has taken a while and I'm paranoid about losing this wireless connection!

CvR

No comments: